Wednesday, January 19, 2011

James & James

obsessed : ob·sess
Preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent .

         So I have been in facinated by James Dean ever since I can remember, well, I actually can remember.  I would go to The 50's Grill with my great grandma atleast once a month when I was growing up.  I remember being 9 years old looking at all of the old photographs of James Dean on the walls of the resturant thinking he was the greatest man in the world.  He was a man's man, (and a woman's man..).  Ever since then he has been a very unique figure to me , I love everything about him and the era he represents.  I think he may have started by attraction to James Franco because they look so much alike..Well you can see for yourself... I can't help but think James Franco is the James Dean of our decade... OH-P.S. my boyfriend is going to love this , haha.





That face...



                      Mv5bmtg5nzc5nduzn15bml5banbnxkftztywmtayndy3._v1._sx485_sy322__large
                                               Greatest love movie evuurrrr.. HOLLA!



Tumblr_ldfe2b7t8q1qzxlhqo1_400_large Oh I love this :-)
                                                How are you even possible?
It's not even his "hotness" that's mesmerizing... It's the whole essence of his being that is just, to me... unspeakable..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment